Kick-Ass Content Writer/Social Media Marketer
Maybe an…Oracle of Inspiration, Brand Warrior, Artistic Ninja, Digital Sorcery, Head Word Wrangler, Social Media Sorcerer/Sorceress, Czar of Creativity? How about we stick with "Ringleader of Creative Operations" or "Content Writer/Social Media Marketer"!
Must be a culture fit into our team of amazing people. This means you do what it takes to get things done at the highest level but also know how important it is to have meaningful relationships in your business life. You have a passion to improve every day personally and professionally. You get excited to come into the office every day to be with the people that share a similar vision.
We are currently looking for a Content Creator who will design and produce creative content! We are looking for someone to move into this role for the long-term and grow with the company.
Requirements for the position:
- Looks in the mirror on a daily basis and stands proud (humbly of course) of the amazing content they wrote the day before.
- Ridiculously amazing at Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms. This includes creating content, ads, business manager, tracking results.
- Mad skills with video (pre and post) production.
- Self-managed and works hard to accomplish tasks with little supervision
- Honest and high integrity
- A problem solver, NOT an order taker
- Motivated, innovative and creative
- Strong writing portfolio with examples of blog articles and business writing. Preference to real estate related content.
- Writing or journalism experience
- Content or inbound marketing experience: using content to attract, educate, convert, and nurture prospective buyers.
- Experience with SEO or marketing analytics
- Must be a smart and lovely person that is passionate about their work.
Example tasks and projects that are required of this role:
- Create short blog articles directed to buyers and sellers in the residential real estate market.
- Create a messaging strategy that focuses on buyer pain points, value propositions, and industry differentiators.
- Create an inbound marketing content strategy.
- Document our journey as a team through video and content and promote it.
- Ping-Pong or Foosball skills (but not as good as Kris).
- Indian Leg Wrestling participation trophy in the last 10 years.
- World of Breakdancing Finalist in the last 6 years.
- Must be able to spell "Fahrvergnügen" without looking.
- Stand Tall: Always being brave, proud, or unyielding without retreating from confrontation or adversity.
- Big Heart: Always being caring and compassionate towards others.
- Fierce Mind: Always showing a heartfelt and powerful intensity towards learning and improving; being a problem solver.
- ... are on a mission.
- ... put our customers first.
- ... fail fast, and learn faster.
- ... make the complex simple.
- ... are radically transparent.
- ... take ownership and give autonomy.
- ... invest in each others’ success.
- ... are perpetual works in progress.
- ... recognize life is short.
Learn more about us by visiting BowenAdams.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Video Editing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Video Production: 2 years (Preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Writing Content: 2 years (Required)